>>>>

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April Quilty Box Gift-Away!

QB4_17

I’m off to Texas this morning in a flurry of quilts and suitcases, backpack and paraphernalia.

Didn’t I just do this?

The last time it was easier. Throwing the mass of stuff into the van is SO much easier.  And you can take more.  Flying?  I’m shackled by bag capacity and weigh limits.

Do I have all I need?  I hope so!

If not, there is always Target, right?

I have a guild presentation with the Bear Creek Quilters in Keller tonight and a workshop tomorrow, then over to Stitchin’ Heaven for 2 more days of workshops and finally on to Eustace for a quickie retreat appearance for one workshop  -- I’ll be home on MONDAY.

After the longy trip to Alabama, this will feel like a piece of cake and I’ll have some fun doing it too.

So while I’m off to Dallas via Atlanta, let’s throw a Quilty Box Gift-Away!


What is a Quilty Box?
  • Quilty Box is a monthly subscription box of fun quilting supplies. We offer plans from $44-48/mo.
  • 5% of the profits of multi-month subscriptions are donated to Quilts for Kids - a non-profit which donates quilts for children in need
  • Each month we have 4 or more products (Fabric, patterns, thread, or notions)
  • Our retail value of the products in the box is always more than $60
  • We will be using the hashtags #QuiltyBox and #GetQuilty
Your support is appreciated. If you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me.
Get Quilty!
Patrick Claytor, CEO
patrick@quiltybox.com
QuiltyBox.com

I love knowing that part of the proceeds go to benefit kids.  To me that is a win/win all the way around!

20170417_150442

Oh, the goodies!

This month’s box is curated by none other than Jennifer Moore of Monaluna Organic Fabric!

Monaluna is a small, independent organic fabric company based in Walnut Creek, CA. The company is owned and operated by Jennifer Moore and her husband David Miguelucci, with assistance and inspiration from their young daughter Anabelle.
 
20170417_150640
 
Monaluna was started in 2010 by Jennifer, a designer and textile artist, out of a desire to bring more sustainable alternatives to the fabric marketplace. "I have always loved sewing and creating with fabric", Jennifer says, "but as I learned about the environmental impacts of fabric production I became committed to making more environmentally-friendly options available to sewists and quilters." The company started small, but has been growing steadily, and is now producing 4-6 new collections per year.

20170417_150530

Gorgeous fabrics!

All of the Monaluna collections are printed on premium 100% organic cotton with a high thread-count, which gives them an exceptionally soft and high-quality hand.
 
Monaluna fabrics are characterized by a graphic and modern style, and are often whimsical and humorous. After years in the children's product market, Jennifer creates designs that are very appropriate for kids, but which can cross over to adult projects as well. 

20170417_150442
Sew Many Lovelies!

  • Simple Life Tulip Pattern designed by Jennifer
  • Monaluna charm
  • So Fine #50 thread
  • Flatter Spray by Soak
  • Quilty Box Sticker!

20170417_150404

All in one Quilty Box!

I’m looking for one lucky winner!

Our drawing will happen on Sunday evening from retreat in Eustace, Texas!

My thanks to Quilty Box for allowing me the opportunity to offer these beautiful boxes to you!

4_18_2017

Quiltville Quote of the Day!

Vintage string Apple Core quilt found in Alabama.

Isn’t this true?  All it takes is 1 stupid thing out of 100 good things to change your mood and throw you for a loop.

Focus on the good things! The small stupid things don't matter.

And with that, I’m off to Texas!  Have a terrific Tuesday, everyone!


Follow me on Instagram!

Follow my Quiltville Page on Facebook for more fun!

Join our sister group, Quiltville's Open Studio on Facebook, a place to Sew, Share & Grow!!








12 comments:

  1. One can always use more fabric especially "Organic" Good Luck Bonnie in Texas. Love the GREEN MACHINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little stupid things like breaking your shoulder by tripping on the sewing machine cord. Might slow me down but I can still look at all the pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time here in NE Texas. Weather is beautiful these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipee, you are back! See you tonight at the guild meeting!!!! Hugs, Allison C Bayer, Plano, Texas USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops! I think I entered twice, anyway to delete the second entry? Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quote of the day ~~ so appropriate. Always look for the good. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the colors and the Prints in the Quilty Box. The Apple Core quilt- I don't believe I have seen a string version before!

    Safe Travels! I have a lot of friends and former co-workers in Texas. I even have a quilting sister in law in the Austin Area now!

    Donna
    Kasilof, AK
    Where the snow is melting fast now, which gives us mucky ground!

    ReplyDelete



  8. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in sp ell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologise with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you have a great time in Texas, will be waiting for your pictures, safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. didn't know that spell casters are given space to advertise in your posts......
    you can delete mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Effective Powerful Love Spell To Get Back Your Ex Dr.Trust Web Site https://ultimatespellcast3.wixsite.com/dr-trust Email Him Now For Urgent Love Spell You May Need

    My name is Kimberly. Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result,all they want was after my money. I just wished I came to you earlier,i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr. Trust. After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him.His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It was like a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should for give him,i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful,you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.Thank you so much Dr. Trust. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact Dr.Trust Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com via web site https://ultimatespellcast9.wixsite.com/dr-trust Or you call him +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr.Todd website online and I ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 48hrs. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His Email: manifestspellcast@ gmail. com manifestspellcast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)