>>>>

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Galaxy-Gram! Pineapple Blossom Abundance!

It's our last day of workshops in Ketchikan Alaska.   Have had such a great time this week with these ladies!

They are busy sewing up pineapple blossom blocks and energy levels are high!

Sure wish you were here sewing along with us, I'm sure you'd fit right in!
This trip has been a dream come true and I can't wait until I can come play with this great group of quilters and friends once again!

Love from Ketchikan!
Bonnie







4 comments:

  1. I wish I was there with you, too. Loved Alaska. Enjoyed the cruise and the quilt class and teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I guess it is too late to grab my stuff and join you, should have thought about it earlier this morning. It is only about 4 hours from Dallas, well by plane anyway.

    Thanks for sharing the pictures. Think I need to get some scraps cut and ready, right after I finish my Carolina quilt.

    They were a fortunate bunch to have you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you will be missed but you have given these ladies something they'll remember for years to come. You definitely inspire me every time I read your blog and see your pictures so I can only imagine what it would be like to actually sew along with you. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pineapple Blossom is one of my favorite Bonnie patterns. I'm working on one right now. Wish I could post a photo.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)